Plant Based Whipping Crème
Naturally flavoured and boundlessly creativity
Demand for plant-based products has skyrocketed in recent years, as a result the foodservice industry has been put under increased pressure to meet consumer expectations for dairy-free options.
To help foodservice operators meet such demand, Rich Products – one of the UK’s leading suppliers of dairy-free toppings, creams and culinary solutions – is launching the UK’s first non-dairy Whipping Creme to the foodservice industry.
Created for chefs by chefs, Rich’s® Plant Based Whipping Creme is the result of extensive innovation and research and has been designed to help foodservice operators meet the increasingly complex needs of a growing free-from population.
100% vegan and allergen-free, the innovative, multi-application, non-dairy Whipping Creme means operators can offer a range of dairy-free sweet dishes and desserts with ease, from cakes through to sundaes and trifles. It’s also ideal for hot, creamy espresso-based drinks and the perfect topping for hot chocolates.
Rich’s® Plant Based Whipping Crème is a great dairy alternative, made with no trans-fat, cholesterol and contain only natural colour and flavours. The crème provides greater whip stability with longer shelf life than fresh cream.
Inspiring your customers
The all-in-one solution for both sweet & savoury
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Rich’s Plant Based Whipping Crème is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Rich’s Plant Based Whipping Crème has a rich, dairy-like taste and creamy white in colour.
• Acidity resistant.
• Use as a base and stabiliser with the formula two parts Plant Based Whipping Crème and one part of any other liquid.
• Superior stability helps to lengthen your finished products’ shelf life and prolong your best look for better sales potential.
• 400% overrun means more servings per container.
• Offers more than triple the yield of dairy cream, which makes Plant Based Whipping Crème a much more economical option.
• Concentrated, which leads to lower cost and more space-saving storage.
• Gluten free, lactose free and vegan.
• Keep frozen (-18℃)
• Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
• Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
• Shake well before opening.
• Whip on medium or high speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
• Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration and can be frozen.
Rich’s Plant Based Whipping Crème is available in 1kg cartons, 12kg Bag in Box, and 1000kg IBC.
Why Choose Rich’s Plant Based Cooking Crème?
DAIRY FREE SOLUTIONS
With two SKUs, Plant Based Cooking Crème and Plant Based Whipping Crème, you’ll never have the need for dairy cream again. Available in 1kg cartons, 12kg Bag in Box, and 1000kg IBC.
Made from rice syrup, sunflower oil and water, the significant health benefits include no trans-fat or cholesterol, 89% less saturated fat, and 12% less calories than dairy alternatives.
Plant Based Cooking Crème can be used in an array of recipes including desserts and shakes, soups and sauces, curries and ready meals.
100% vegan, and free-from the ‘Big 8’ allergens, the pioneering Cooking Crème offers a healthy, tasty alternative to liquid dairy products from skimmed milk to double cream.
Plant Based Cooking Crème performs at par or better than real dairy in taste test after taste test. This means there’s no need to make different versions of offerings for different customers.